THE CONDITIONS OF COMPETITION
- Should be a single or group project and must be a self-created project (Maximum no of a group is three (3) students)
- The project should be presented in English or Sinhala /Tamil medium.
- The project should be relevant to the design theme and should be a positive and meaningful project that can be applied to the school system or international level.
- Only one project should be submitted
- A student shall be in two projects: situation as one individual project and one group project
- Registration and submission of project should be done under the instructions given below
- The final project should be submitted online via the link sent to the registered candidates. Alternatively,
- All the project will be evaluated by University of Colombo, School of Computing.
- It is mandatory that any material incorporated into the submissions must be duly acknowledged
- Each project may be prepared individually or by a team of not more than three students under the supervision of a nominated teacher.
- The full names only (as written on birth certificate), Surname underline, of the participants should be clearly stated on participation forms as specified.
- Copy of the Birth Certificate should be sent along with the application.
- Teams should submit their projects via the link sent to registered email account including complete source code (where applicable) accompanied by a covering letter endorsed by the Principal / Head of the Institute.
- All tools used (and their respective versions) must be clearly stated.
- All projects, duly endorsed by the Principal / Head of the institute, should be forwarded to the FITIS.
- The organizers may sponsor an air ticket to winner to represent Sri Lanka at the Asia Pacific ICT Awards (APICTA). When it is a group project, only the team leader will be eligible due to available sponsorship. (Subject to changes)
- The decisions of the judges are final.